The Photojaanic Magical Moment : My Baby Photo Book!!
Memories are precious, beautify and keep them with you forever!
The world is fantasy for sure as I dreamt from past few months looking out to hold my best moments very close to me, in front of my eyes. Even in this digital world, I envisioned to have a “Memories book” for my baby. Childhood is so precious, it enliven our lives and makes us babyish once again. Their dramatic facial expressions, charismatic aura, sometimes full of charming smiles and other times monstrous, all makes us chuckle. Hence, I had an innate urge to pen down my feelings and wanted this recollection on my desk, 24X7. What could have gone better than getting those memories printed?
This impulse forced me to browse the web and I finally tapped on “Photojaanic”(www.photojaanic.com). Looking at their wide areas of comfort in capturing moments and creating memories, I started to create my Baby Photo book. It was more apt for me, looking at my creative bent. Since I was allowed to design the booklet myself with many beautification add ons, the end result was something really graceful to gaze upon.
Have a look for my baby’s photo book E-Album right HERE. Would be glad to know the opinion of my readers.
Designing of Baby Photo Albums
Designing was really simple and beautiful. With options of Book style (Soft/Hardcover), sizes (Inches 6X6 – 12X12), they have catered to the demand of all sub niches.
Further, you’d be spoilt for choices. 18 Templates in this Baby Photobook category trapped me completely. Themes ranged from Beach, Birthday, Memories, Family and so more, I tapped onto “Bliss”. Motherhood is indeed a Bliss, all due to graceful kids around.
You even have the option to completely design your own Photobook (from scratch). After selecting a template, all you need to do is upload the Hi-resolution best images you want them to be in the baby photo albums .
*Remember : Images have to be of hi-quality to ensure that they don’t get blurred while printing. Incase you have uploaded a low-resolution image, this tool will itself give an error when you flip to that page to edit. There itself you can replace a low-resolution image with a higher one.
Various add ons can be opted to give the album a beautiful look :
1. Filter : Add some filters to your uploaded Photo to give them stylish looks. Filtered photos give an edge to photography.
2. Borders : Opt some fancy, simple or Masking borders to the images.
3. Background : Multiple options to chose basis the Photo theme. Opt for some really well contrasted background for your Photo.
4. Text : Yes, this is what I loved the most. You get ample choices to add the text box on the photo and select the font, colour, size of it. Some pages in the theme are left to showcase your feelings, which I loved so much. They gave me the freedom to express my feelings there and then, “Forever”.
5. Layout : Have different forms of Layout by adding more photos or even giving one photo a different look (if you wish to).
6. Clipart : The 2nd best feature, we need while designing. Various themed clipart’s, as Baby, Birthday, Butterflies, Alphabets and so more, made it all feasible to run my beautification drive.
All of this triggered my creative mind to have a happy soul waiting to get the finished product. Here is a glimpse of it!
Standard product has 20 pages, but one has the flexibility to add on as many pages you want (to have more memories) at a small price.
- Freedom to customize and personalize many daily accessories.
- Lot of themes to suit your requisites.
- Ease of creating and ordering.
- Reasonable prices.
- Free option to save and share E-album to friends and family via Mail or post it on Social media as well.
Other Products :
I started off with Photo Book, but they have a panorama of things you would love for sure, as in :
- Photo Books
- Wedding Books
- Cook books
- Interesting personalised Mobile cases
- Greeting cards /Postcards
- Larger than life “Wall Arts” , Mounted Photo prints
- Gifts as Playing cards, Wine bottle labels
Final Verdict on my experience of Baby Photo Book:
Price : Won’t hurt your pocket, they have various options starting as low as INR419 ($6.5) to INR1799 ($28), basis the size and cover. Taxes as applicable on it.
Ease : The ease of ordering was efficient and in a single flow. I could save my project, add it to cart and order it up.
Delivery : They delivered before the committed time frame of 4days. I received my book within 3 days of ordering.
End Product : They overwhelmed me with the end product. It was printed on Lustre Silk Paper and had a semi-matte finish which was true to my conscious. It was an album full of life for my precious memoirs.
Many deals are going on right now, why not hop to them once and get a beautiful booklet at your doorstep.
I’m working on my next project on Wall arts to decorate my Kids room, Are you planning to ?
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
Clutch onto Memories, they make moments beautiful!