All about Kerala Ayurvedic Services
As the world and technology are advancing, so is our life. Be whatsoever, we see ourselves laden with stress, full of anxiety, social pressures and often succumb to a poor Lifestyle neglecting the healthier choices, even in our diets. If each one us introspects, we all will find ourselves guilty, including myself. This is why we need to know about Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda.
Watch out my video right here :
What we need is the calmness and right harmony of Mind, body, and soul, to focus on the energies of our life.
This busy, stressful life we lead results in the accumulation of toxins, which in turn impact our body functions. Gradually, our systems weaken up, opening the doors for various disorders to set in, causing in more deterioration that we expected.
What is Panchkarma and its benefits as per Ayurveda, traditional Indian Science?
Well, this is why we need the fundamentals of Ayurveda to be instilled in our life. Not to heal the symptoms of disorders, but for holistic healing and cleansing.
Panchkarma means “Five Actions”, which refers to five procedures (basis Indian Science) to cleanse our body, mind, and soul.
Panchkarma is the process of purification and cleansing of the toxins of your body, which helps in bringing back the needed balance. It does not just look at the disorders and their symptoms, rather it takes into account your whole life, basic Ayurvedic principles. Any diseases which affect us are a resultant of our lifestyle, stress, dietary patterns, social activities, the air we breathe, career and so on. So why do we look at the disease in isolation? If our one area seems weakened, it will affect all other areas too.
Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda:
Understanding the need, I recently visited Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda, an ISO certified company, established since 1998. Their authentic Kerala Ayurvedic and Panchkarma therapies are renowned not just in Delhi – NCR, but also globally. In 2019, they have opened their new facility in Gurugram Sector 46.
How do Ayurveda and Ayurvedic treatments help us?
The very basic understanding of Ayurveda is on the five basic elements for every human being, i.e. Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Corresponding to the combinations of these five elements, there are three doshas (Tridosha), Vata(air and ether), Pitta (fire and water)and Kapha (water and earth).
This whole science revolves around balancing these three doshas for holistic health.
As when this balance of doshas is disturbed, it creates an imbalance, which leads to disorders and diseases. Not just it lays focus on right nutrition, digestion, elimination, Yoga, Panchkarma is a very essential part of Ayurveda.
How can Santhigram’s Ayurvedic Therapies and Panchkarma help you?
Any therapy to be given at Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda starts with an initial consultation by a qualified Ayurvedic Physician. According to your current and past situation, health, lifestyle, imbalance (if any), examinations are done. Appropriate corrective measures, diets, therapies are prescribed accordingly.
Santhigram hospital has made many achievements in treating diseases. Some of them are Osteoarthritis, RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis), Low Backache, Cervical & Lumbar Spondylosis, Varicose Vein, Allergic and respiratory disorders, Insomnia, Mental stress, Obesity and many more.
In Panchkarma, for some ailments, herbal formulations re prescribed, while for others therapeutic oleation and treatments are prescribed. With Herbal formulations, Panchkarma has a lot of beneficial effects on overall health, wellness, and self-healing.
About Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Hospital, Gurugram Sector 46:
This newly opened multi-storeyed center is more of a hospital in itself.
- Spanning over 3 floors, with a basement, it has 4 treatment rooms with experienced teams from Kerala, extending the therapies. Santhigram has multiple centers in Delhi and even in USA and Canada. Check out the details on their website
- The Ayurvedic doctors are experienced, well-qualified and professional.
- They have an in-house Pharmacy with various Ayurvedic and herbal medicines, various oils, which have their mentions in our ancient science. These herbal medications (after prescribed by Ayurvedic doctor) can help cure Normal to chronic disorders.
- This Gurugram Santhigram center has a good inpatient facility. The AC rooms span over 3 floors for the comfort of people opting for their Ayurvedic wellness therapies. These therapies can extend from 7 days to 21 days or more.
- They have various specialized Ayurvedic and Panchkarma treatment packages for
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
- Excess Weight
- Neurological Disorders
- Detox package
- Pregnancy-related (Pre and Post)
- General weakness
- Rejuvenation & Relaxation Packages. It Improves Blood Circulation, Retard aging process, wrinkles, Enhance the Immune system, tone up muscle strength and rejuvenate the whole body.
- They also have Annual membership programs. I need to mention, KAYAKALPA – Rejuvenation & Longevity Package, NIRVANA – Relaxation & Stress Relief Package, with brilliant Panchkarma therapies. These programs are available with Gold and Silver packages.
My experience at Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda, Gurugram sector 46 :
The special therapies in Ayurveda, as Abhyangam, Nasyam, Shirodhara, Kati Basti, Shirovasti, Shirolepa, and many more have a healing touch.
I was given Shirovasti, Shirolepa (for hair thinning and hair fall postpartum and destress) and Abhyangam (for body relaxation).
The treatment started with a wonderful oleation, putting the right pressure on important points. It was then followed by Shirolepa, Shirovasti, and Abhyamgam.
It is a special type of treatment in which various herbs and medicinal powders are mixed and made into a paste. This paste is then applied on the scalp. The scalp is then covered and tied with Banana leaf. A hole is created in the banana Leaf and a herbal lukewarm oil is poured to allow its effect.
The treatment is beneficial in :
- Reducing n curing headache
- Cure diseases of scalp and skin
- Control dandruff, Prevents greying of hair and Prevents hair fall (with continuous sittings)
- It relaxes the Nervous system and can also improve your vision
I was given Shirovasti, after having a nutritious wholesome lunch. Here, a lukewarm Ayurvedic herbal oil is poured into a cap fitted on the head for 15 to 60 minutes. The duration should be as directed by the physician.
Its effects are marvelous in:
- Diseases affecting the cranial nerves
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- Prescribed for Ear concerns as ear pain, Humming in ear
Abhyangam is a whole-body oleation with herbal oils. It nourishes the body and allows the toxins to be removed from the cells. It was followed by a complete steam bath (Swedana). Trust me, It was one of the most rejuvenating experience, I’ve ever had.
Benefits of Abhyangam:
- Improves blood circulation& Rejuvenates the whole body
- Delays aging
- Induces sound sleep
- Promotes vitality
- Reduces stress
- Great for new mums (Postpartum treatment for relaxation, body toning)
- Essential treatment in Weight management (Obesity)
Conclusion for Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Centre:
My overall experience at Santhigram was truly incredible, with their experienced services, and their care. I would highly recommend their Gurugram center for continuous Therapies for self-healing.
Wishing all my readers a Healthy and Happy New Year’s,